AIM Photonics All-Institute Meeting In June
There will be an “All-Institute” meeting of AIM Photonics in Rochester on June 9th and 10th.
The meeting will be held at the Strathallan Hotel 550 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14607.
This meeting is for Institute Partners ONLY. If you do not have a signed AIM Non-Disclosure agreement you will not be able to attend.
The meeting is intended to provide:
- An over view of Markets and Technology
- An overview of Emerging Technology Solutions
- An update of the State of AIM Photonics
- An opportunity to provide input
- A forum to discuss teaming opportunities
- An overview of KTMA and MCE 2017 targets along with Project proposal updates
Contact Ed White for more information.Explore posts in the same categories: AIM Photonics, NYPhotonics comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.